- O’Tooles Prime Rib - The fresh garlic and herb crust on this boneless beef prime helps create a deep and rich flavor profile which is accented by the conversion of the rosemary infused natural pan juices into an incredible au jus. A complement of oven roasted vegetables and your choice of potato is preceded by fresh breadsticks either an O’Tooles house salad or one of our slaws. (Try the new “healthy slaw”). We offer the Prime Rib every week on Saturday night. All of this at tonight’s price of an astoundingly low $14.95 for a 12 oz. cut! Yeah, we know.
- Rainbow Trout Picatta - Sustainably eco-friendly farm raised ruby red rainbow trout. Prepared as butterflied twin fillets, seasoned and broiled with capers in lemon butter. Served with roasted redskin potatoes and a selection of seasonal roasted vegetables. Choose from O’Tooles house salad or slaw selection (creamy or healthy). $14.95
- Sauteed Lake Perch - From our all time top 5 favorite freshwater fish list. Fillets of lake perch, lightly dusted in seasoned flour and sauteed. Offered with a simple lemon wedge, no sauces to cover the great flavor of these tasty little lake gems. Paired with a portion of our seasoned pub fries and a choice of a house salad or slaw. $15.95
- Clam & Bacon Pizza - House made dough, stretched thin by hand. Chopped clams in an herbed garlic and oil sauce with mozz and parmigiano accented with applewood smoked bacon. An instant classic. $12.95
- Chef Luis’ Seafood Chowder - Fresh pureed tomatoes and white wine lays the base for this crab, mahi mahi and clam soup to lay in. A selection of fresh herbs and “la Famiglia Antopia Secret Spice Blend” creates the finishing touches on this great soup.
Desserts - For tonights dessert selection:
- Tiramisu - Espresso soaked ladyfingers with layers of hazelnut infused mascarpone and chocolate. The same Tiramisu I served at Maria’s on Walnut Lake Road in West Bloomfield and at Little Italy in Northville.
- Mixed Berry Torte - A short pastry base filled with chantilly cream, topped with a layer of sponge cake and garnished with an assortment of berries.
- New York Cheesecake - A creamy and richly intense vanilla bean mascarpone and cream cheese cake on a graham cracker crust. Highlighted with a balsamic infused strawberry compote.
- Pecan Pie a la Mode - An American classic laced with Kentucky bourbon and topped with mammoth pecans. Served warm with vanilla ice cream.
- Spumoni Bomba - Traditional Italian gelato flavors, strawberry, chocolate, and pistachio wrapped in a chocolate shell.
At Home On The Range in O'Tooles Kitchen
The New O'Tooles Bistro & Pub
4000 Cass Lake Road, Waterford
reservations - 248.683.3494 - reservations
! Our Private Party Room is Now Open !